About Our Observation Panel
Helping Your Analytics and Insights with Aggregated Location Data
From Outlogic’s direct relationship with our suppliers and proprietary collection methodologies, we ingest, aggregate & process petabytes of mobile data spanning 50M+ MAUs globally. Outlogic licenses this data as our “Observation Panel”, which is our flagship product for enterprise analytics use-cases.Learn More
Features to Help You
- Direct mobile app publisher relationships.
- Automated privacy controls (CCPA, GDPR).
- No ad-based SDKs, no bidstream.
- You know where your data’s coming from.
- Exclusive publisher relationships
- Reduces overlap of buying the same data set 2-3x over
- 200+ points per day
- Users seen 15+ days per month
- 70% of data is within a 20-meter horizontal accuracy
- Only works with apps that have a purpose for location collection
- 50M+ Global MAU and Growing
- 10%+ of the Adult U.S. population monthly
- Up to 10% of the adult population internationally in: Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Colombia, Japan, Australia, Singapore, U.K., Spain, Italy, France and more
Quality Use Cases,
Use Case #1
Outlogic gives you the power to measure the effectiveness of your ad campaigns by giving you the ability to validate if the customer visited your store within hours or days after seeing your ad online (served on Facebook, etc).
TV / Radio Attribution
A potential customer sees or hears your ad on TV. We match the timestamp and the media device that the ad was shown to Outlogic’s IoT to Device Panel (Beacons, IoT, GPS) to validate who saw your ad.
Billboard and Kiosk Retargeting
Use Case #2
Understand how populations flow in major urban centers to create mobility solutions for increased efficiency.
Utilize Outlogic’s location data to improve mapping technology and provide consumers with the most up-to-date and accurate maps.
Understand the network of surrounding Wifi and IoT sensor data to map the digital infrastructure of physical spaces, help cities connect sensor data across various platforms, and detect irregularities in your infrastructure.
Insurance Risk Management
Outlogic helps telematic companies understand driver behavior on a census level to better augment their insurance rates rather than using gender and age combined with claims data as the sole input.
Use Case #3
Predicting the next Covid-19 Hotspots
Utilize Outlogic’s location data to analyze the spread of COVID-19 and to predict where the next outbreak may occur.
Social Distancing Heat Mapping (Covid-19)
Use Case #4
Real Estate Planning
Migration Patterns’ Effects on Real Estate Market Trends
Use Case #5